Yes, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and maybe you think it’s too late to do anything special. Don’t worry, you still have time to make a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
Here is a list of easy and fun DIY gifts:
- Make an origami heart for a loved one. Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. You can even make an origami heart as a bookmark. Instructions available here.
- If origami hearts are not your thing, then try making an origami flower or maybe a dozen origami flowers! Try these step-by-step instructions.
- No Valentine’s Day is complete without candy hearts. Those delightful candies with sweet messages even make a great craft gift. Check out this candy heart ring.
- Mustaches are all the rage these days. So why not try a mustache valentine for that special person? Free printable available here.
- Maybe mustaches are too silly and you want something cute and sweet. Try printing owl valentines, available for free here.
- One of my favorite Valentine’s crafts is making magazine envelopes. You can always find a colorful magazine sitting around, so why not make a unique envelope for your mustache or owl valentine. Follow these simple instructions and you will be amazed!
Happy Valentine’s Day!